Friday, August 31, 2012

Kit of the Month

 
Is scrapbooking more often one of your goals for 2012? Would you like to get at least a couple of layouts done each month? Do you have the desire to scrapbook and papercraft but not the time? Then join me as we create two 12 x 12 layouts and two everyday greeting cards, all from one kit, all for one low price, and all in just one hour!
 
My Kit of the Month Club (KOTM) gives you everything you need to get pages done and into your albums, fast. Each month I'll be creating and sharing two new layouts and two card designs featuring Creative Memories Paper and Embellishments. I'll be adding a few essential extras to the kit along with easy to follow, step-by-step instructions and then I'll help you put it all together during a fun, two hour workshop!
 
Of course you'll have lots of leftovers to create additional pages and projects, but even if you just completed the featured designs each month, you'd have at least 24 pages and 24 everyday cards by the end of the year! How does that sound to all you busy women out there?
 
Here's how it works:
  • Each Kit costs between $15.00- $20.00 and includes all materials needed to complete at least  two 12 x 12 layouts and two greeting cards (including envelopes!) along with a step-by-step instruction sheet.
  •  
  • There is no committment! You can purchase whichever kits you like! Each new Kit will be introduced on my main blog page along with an RSVP date. If you would like a kit, please RSVP by that date. I usually have one or two extra kits which will be for sale on this page via PayPal after the workshop happens and all participants have received their kits.
  •  
  • Adhesive and tools are not included in the Kits, but I host a free workshop for KOTM participants to come to where I provide additional help and the use of my tools to complete your kit. If you can't make the workshop, you may also arrange to pick up your Kit at your convenience and follow the step-by-step instructions at home. 
  •  
  • If you are not in the Calgary, Alberta, Canada area, I'd be happy to order, prep and send your kit to you! (There may be a small additional mailing cost.) Note that you are not able to order these kits on my Creative Memories constultant site as I manually add the instructions and additional items to them. Please contact me directly so I can get your kits ready for and sent to your home.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have about the Kit of the Month!

Kits Still Available to Purchase (click on the month/name to see more details)
 
 





 
 

 





March 2012 - Spring
 
April 2012 - The Glory Of Easter
 
June 2012 - Cheerful Summer
 
Don't forget to visit my main blog -
for lots of fun ideas, tips and inspiration!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment